Do you ever wonder if you are the only one that feels or reacts the way you do in life? Who struggles with various situations? This morning I got onto Pinterest to look something up and a friend had created a new board about her personality type. So I looked up mine! There is nothing like getting a truckload of affirmation that shows you are not the only one wired by God to navigate life the way you do! It has really picked up my spirits and brought me JOY! :-) My personality is a complex one in a world that wants outgoing, people-persons for every thing.
The following quote made me laugh out loud!
Sometimes there are so many things to focus on to be a good communicator and so many thoughts swirling, I completely forget people's names right after the introduction! Then the mind takes a rabbit trail on how to get the person to give you their name again and the entire conversation is missed. This is an incredible frustration when your business is connecting with people.
My personality type is
 |
What type are you? I'd love for you to leave me a comment!
The world is a beautiful place because we are not all the same and do not all act the same way. If we were all talkers, who would listen? Understanding how to best relate to each person is the key to Joy-Filled relationships. Tawnia and I compliment each other in friendship so well because we have opposite personalities.
~Heather
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!